? ??????????????Punk Abstraction? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 197 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 217 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Easter Blessings? ????? ?????? ???Rat CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

UFOs are leaving my cabinet!

Ok, so one of my goals early this year is to finish these three UFOs. Before i start anything else....well I am going to try anyway. LOL
This one is a freebie from Sapphire Stitching .... only problem... I cannot find the pattern! I know it is in my cabinet, but at the moment it is MIA.
This one I started about 3 years ago and every time I pick it up I get about an hour into it and decide that I don't want to finish it. I don't know what it is about the pattern but I just cannot finish it. Maybe this year will be the year! Cross my fingers!
And last but not least, my daughters' birth sampler. I promised my mother-in-law that I would not finish this before she finished my first daughters' birth sampler but as Peyton is soon to be 4 and Molly will be 3 this year I think that I have waited long enough. I plan to have this one finished by August when Molly turns 3.
So ok, the plan of attack: find the pattern, find the fire, find the little girl before she is grown!

0 comments: