? ??????????????Punk Abstraction? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 197 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 217 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Easter Blessings? ????? ?????? ???Rat CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Secret Santa Swap

I have finally got a minute to post about the secret Santa swap that I was in through the Sapphire Stitching Yahoo Group.
First I received a package from 123stitch. I opened it as I had ordered something myself. What a surprise to find that it was not my order but a gift! My partner was paying attention to my love of fairies!
Then just as Christmas was coming to an end I received a squishy in the mail full of goodies.
I got a pattern with the buttons to complete. A fat quarter, some evenweave, a cross stitch pillow kit. Some Christmas stickers, two different trims, three speciality threads, some ornament embellishments, and two handmade doilies. Love it all! Now I just have to figure out what to do with it all!

0 comments: