? ??????????????Punk Abstraction? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 197 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 217 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Easter Blessings? ????? ?????? ???Rat CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, January 11, 2010

More Quilt tops finished

Two more quilt tops finished this weekend.
The first is a black and white baby size quilt top. I like it but I do not like that the skinny and fat stripes are not sewn down completely. I would think that would be a hazard for a baby. I will have to revisit this pattern later and see if I can come up with something to make the stripes better.

This is the redwork BOM from Bunny Hill Designs that I finished in December. I have finally put the sashing on and now just need to quilt it.

For those of you who are interested there is another BOM that started this month and it is a year of snowmen. I am going to start that one next.

2 comments:

Sharon-NZ said...

The black and white quilt looks great, is it quilted yet .

Anastasia said...

not quilted yet... it is in the pile.