? ??????????????Punk Abstraction? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 197 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 217 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Easter Blessings? ????? ?????? ???Rat CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, December 6, 2009

This weekend has been busy...

Ok so on Friday I made a shower curtain for my girls' bathroom. I wanted to make it girlie but still adult. Does that make sense? Well I decided on a black with white print. It is a little hard to see in this photo but it is a swirlie design in white on the black background.


Then I had some dress-up material that I found this past summer on a trip to Florida and immediately thought of their bathroom. I did not know at the time what I was going to do with it but then it came to me - wall art! I cut the panel up and made individual pieces. I mounted all the pieces onto foam board and then hung them on the wall.


And yes, that is a black tree. I bought it for Halloween for next year but then when I started to decorate for the holidays a few weeks ago I thought about how I was going to have mainly black in the bathroom so why not. I am still without lights on it but they are coming.

Ok so then today I made a quilt top for a Christmas present that I need to send to Florida. The person it is for loves purple so I dyed some material yesterday and cut it up today. Really like the top but I think that there are two squares that are a little to close in color so they look like one rectangle instead of two squares. Oh well, live and learn.



So that was the weekend in a nutshell and now I am off to try to finish another quilt top for a different gift. I will try to get a picture up tonight.

1 comments:

creativedawn said...

Hi...
I just love that you can dye the fabric the color you need and whip up a giftie in no time flat...you ROCK! MERRY CHRISTMAS! Black tree...hmmmm, cannot wait to see the decoration on that!
hugz
Pam