? ??????????????Punk Abstraction? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 197 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 217 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Easter Blessings? ????? ?????? ???Rat CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Red & White topper done

This is a topper I finished last week. It is 50"x50". I like to but I am going to do another one to try and line things up a little more.

4 comments:

Sharon-NZ said...

It looks great, the colours work really well together

Khris said...

WOW this is great...well done Anastasia...hugs khris

Beeshebags said...

Anastasia, the BOM is great.....that would look great over the back of a couch or on the top of a bed. Hugs Naomi

karen said...

Cool! I love that pattern! I may have to borrow it and do it again. I loaned out my pattern and haven't gotten it back yet.

Karen