? ??????????????Punk Abstraction? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 197 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 217 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Easter Blessings? ????? ?????? ???Rat CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Latest stitching finishes

Here are this weeks finishes.

Tuesday:
This was suppose to be a clothespin angel but when I finished stitching it I saw a mini tree skirt instead. I decided to leave it like this and I hung it in my girls' room with their fairy tree.




Wednesday:
This saying was taken from something that I saw at Cracker Barrell. It may have been a pillow but I decided that I could make it just as easily as buying one so I did. It is now a pillow for my "blue holiday room".



Thursday:
I started this last night and finished this afternoon. It is a free pattern from My Big Toe Designs called Christmas Snow. In the original pattern the swirls go up above the word now and the star but as I was getting round the top of the star I decided that it was too much and started ripping it out. I like the simplicity of this better. I stitched it on 18 ct. aida that I dyed myself.



And there you have it. A week in the making. I also did some other dyeing .... lookin the next post for pictures.

0 comments: