? ??????????????Punk Abstraction? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 197 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 217 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Easter Blessings? ????? ?????? ???Rat CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, June 19, 2009

Notions wins

This month I won the notions exchange and I have gotten some really neat things! In the order I received them...

First, from Joan:
a piece of aida with some charms.
Next, from Ann:
A whole goodie package! Filled with material, charms, needles and a memo pad. Oh, and look at the stamps! What a bonus!!!
Next, from Peggy:
Bead Party braclet kits and star charms! There was also a handmade bookmark...but I am using it and I forgot to get it before the picture. I will do that tonight. And again, look at those awesome stamps!!! Keep 'em coming! :)
Next, from Shellie:
Ceramic charms and that little box....a pattern with a charm! How cute!
Next, from Terry:
Another package of goodies including material, needles, and buttons.
Thank you so much ladies! I love it all!!!

0 comments: