? ??????????????Punk Abstraction? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 197 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 217 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Easter Blessings? ????? ?????? ???Rat CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, June 19, 2009

Mailart galore!

I started my journey in the mailart world and I am loving it! I have received some really neat packages in the mail. So far there are three in my collection.

The first theme was houses.
I received this from Joanne in Malaysia. The envelope is all made by Joanne using a cross stitch pattern for the house and decorative backing element. The lettering is done in backstitching and it is line with material. Inside there was a postcard of typical dwellings in her country as well as a cross-stitch kit and some DMC floss holders.
The second exchange I was in was themed "sweets."
Again from Joanne this time filled with floss, a postcard of a market in Malaysia, a sucker,"Sweet My Life" sewing kit and some hand cream.
And finally the exchange that had just started is the "roses" theme.
Again, cross stitched but this time from Lody in Iowa. She sent with it some floss in the colors that were used on the envelope and some charms. I am still working on this one for my partner!

0 comments: